Monday 13 January 2014

Last minute props and costumes, oh my!

 
 
The crazy Sycamores rehearse their lines at Bonny's house - January 2nd, 2014
Well it is only a couple of weeks till show time. This is when a play really becomes real for me. I have always liked this play and watching it come alive over the past couple months has been great. It has been even better over the last couple weeks as the actors have taken the characters and truly made them their own.
 
We are at the stage in the production where we are running around and looking for last minute props and costumes. It makes the production all the more real. As I watch the actors rehearsing I wish that I could be out in the audience instead of waiting in the wings.
 
Hope to see you all there!! It's going to be great!
 
Bonny Taylor (co-director and Paul Sycamore, You Can't Take It With You, Creekside Players - 2014) 

No comments:

Post a Comment